Do you need a heartfelt Mother’s Day gift? We have 5 wonderful ways to show mom your love.
1. A donation to protect the Blue Ridge Parkway in honor of your mom is a meaningful way to show you care about the national park she loves. Whether she enjoys hiking, visiting historical sites, or taking in the mountain vistas from overlooks, your gift will make her proud. You can also download an e-card or printable card to announce your gift! Donate
2. Get her tickets to The Denim Ball. Guests wear their denim best for this annual fundraiser that benefits Moses H. Cone Memorial Park in Blowing Rock. This year, the event will be held among a collection of vintage automobiles at The Perry Car Barn. Learn more
3. If she is a music lover, purchase a season pass or concert tickets for a summer performance at the Blue Ridge Music Center. The season starts with Lonesome River Band on Saturday, May 27. See the concert schedule
4. Show her that you appreciate the time you spent outdoors together as a child with a gift to support Kids in Parks, a program that introduces families to the joys and wonders of nature. Learn about Kids in Parks
5. Is your mom an animal lover? You can designate a gift in her honor for a bat survey on the Parkway that will allow scientist to learn more about the nocturnal mammals that call the park home and how to help them thrive. Help the bats
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!